Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Making Sentences
1.furthermore:
The bicycle is too expensive,and furthermore, it's too big for my child.
2.along with
When we went to Japan, I took my son along with we.
3.however:
The weather is very bad.However,he still want to go out.
4.therefore:
I don't know much about business,therfore I can't give you any suggestion about it.
5.nevertheless:
I didn't get that job.Nevertheless,thank you for your help.
6.in addition to:
Most of the students passed this difficult exam,in addition to Peter and Jane.
7.also:
Not only going to Hongkong ,he also went to Japan.
8.Even though
We don't have enough money,even though we have much free time,we can't go abroad to take a vacation.
9.consequently:
I've never been to American.Consequently I know very little about it.
10.on the contrary:
She is so diligent and hardworking ,on the contrary,her brother is very lazy.
The bicycle is too expensive,and furthermore, it's too big for my child.
2.along with
When we went to Japan, I took my son along with we.
3.however:
The weather is very bad.However,he still want to go out.
4.therefore:
I don't know much about business,therfore I can't give you any suggestion about it.
5.nevertheless:
I didn't get that job.Nevertheless,thank you for your help.
6.in addition to:
Most of the students passed this difficult exam,in addition to Peter and Jane.
7.also:
Not only going to Hongkong ,he also went to Japan.
8.Even though
We don't have enough money,even though we have much free time,we can't go abroad to take a vacation.
9.consequently:
I've never been to American.Consequently I know very little about it.
10.on the contrary:
She is so diligent and hardworking ,on the contrary,her brother is very lazy.